Home Sports Talk
Options

Jerry Jones in Car Accident

Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://www.tmz.com/2022/05/05/jerry-jones-son-says-cowboys-owner-all-good-after-car-crash-in-dallas/

his son said the 79-year-old is "all good" now.

But how is his moustache?

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have spoken with Mustache Jones, he is a little tired and sore, but the doctors are taking great care of him and he is expected to make a full recovery. His mustache is also a little sore, but other than that, not a hair is out of place!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

They might need to take his license before they take the keys to Cowboys franchise due to old age

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    They might need to take his license before they take the keys to Cowboys franchise due to old age

There is video out there of it. As far as I can tell, it is clearly the other person's fault.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

There is video out there of it. As far as I can tell, it is clearly the other person's fault.

I didn’t see it, I’m kind of making a joke about it since nobody was hurt

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

I didn’t see it, I’m kind of making a joke about it since nobody was hurt

From what I could see, Jones was driving in the left lane of a multi lane road. There was a car travelling in the same direction in the lane to the right of him, and this car was a bit ahead of him. That car slowed down as it was going through an intersection, and tried to make a left turn illegally from the right lane. That is when Jones' car t-boned it.

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

The video is on TMZ. supposedly the highway is a 6 lane one-way. The other driver was in one of the right lanes and then slowed down and tried to turn left.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 6, 2022 12:31PM

Yes, here is the video, you can see the car Jones is in T-bone the other car and afterwards Jones is outside the car walking around and appears to have some issue with his leg.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E_1X5Vmhmt0