Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Original vintage french movie poster?

Jimk_5447Jimk_5447 Posts: 27

I recently bought a French original vintage movie poster off of eBay from a French collector. When I measured it the measurements came up a little short (the sellers description said 47" by 63". But it also came folded. The movie came out in 1987 I was just wondering what people with more experience than me thought about it. Does it look original. Thanks?

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dream Warriors best NOES IMO. Great Dokken song too.

Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options

Ya it is I'm just wondering if people think it's actually an original poster

• Options
    edited May 4, 2022 2:58PM

Thanks. You have an awesome collection to. Phantasm that movie is awesome. Thanks again. Also how do you frame or keep your bigger posters safe without them being custom framed?

• Options
    edited May 4, 2022 3:45PM

Again awesome collection. (Friday the 13 poster alien and scanners u lucky). The poster I have measure's roughly 47" by 63" or maybe (like an inch shorter,in the pictures I posted) since it's french so Ill check and see what hobby lobby has for that size. I just don't want to devalue it since it's an vintage original..thanks again man

• Options
    daltexdaltex Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thedutymon11 said:
    Afternoon,

YeeHaw

Neil

I really enjoyed that movie, but hard to class it with the others you display.

• Options
    UlyssesExtravaganzaUlyssesExtravaganza Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭

Great thread. I forgot about the Slimeball Bowl-a-Rama. Will have to try watch that again. Great flick. Also a huge fan of Phantasm. Close to my favorite horror movie. Was thinking about collectibles with movies and horror movies. Saw that CGC grades lobby cards so was thinking about going that angle. Right now just have these two items. The Creepshow one I just picked up already signed by Tom Savini. Just love the artwork. The Candyman print and auto is one of my favorite things because it was such a cool experience. There was an auto show with tons of expensive guests and then Tony Todd for $20 in the forward area. I was like Candyman? Are you kidding me? Absolutely. And he actually wanted to have a conversation. Guess my profession. Thought I was a high school principal. 😄 Loved the movie and that experience. Still wouldn't say his name in the mirror. Ha ha.