Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Raw peace dollars for sale!

Have raw peace dollars to sell - all uncirculated and ungraded. Will negotiate price - some of them are beautiful and likely straight grade and some have hairlines and won’t grade. But all are uncirculated and most are really really nice. I have upgraded my collection to graded coins and now selling my raw coins. Let me know on private message the date you want and I’ll send you a picture. I’m willing to send the coin for you to look at and then either pay or send back - if you have a good reference or can give me your word. I’m not here to rip anyone off I’m here to pass on some good coins to someone that would value them for a decent price that suits both of us - period!
They will come in plastic holders as shown below: these are some of the actual coins for sale:

Have a good weekend

Comments

• Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are they all P coins or are some D and S? Would help to have reverse pics

• Options
    Che_GrapesChe_Grapes Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jclovescoins All the coins in the pic happen to be P but I do have limited S and D / please just PM me which dates / mint mark you are looking for and I’ll respond.
    Thank you!

• Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,338 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like some attractive coins.
    It may be helpful to post pictures of the 21, 27, and 28 on their own. Chances are people will be asking and you'll need to take them anyway.

Collector, occasional seller

• Options
    JMoo100JMoo100 Posts: 112 ✭✭

I am interested in the 1921. How can I private message you?

• Options
    SoldiSoldi Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭✭✭

24-S 25-S 28-S ?

• Options
    Che_GrapesChe_Grapes Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

Only P mints left