Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

update 1991 Netpro Tennis, 2006, 2007 Ace authentic, 1977 STAR WARS, 1979 Rocky II, charlies angels

coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just got these back the other day. Hit some nice Agassi's but didn't post because that one is the most common card of the set. The Wilander is a 8.5(sorry about the flash). Stefan Edberg - former #1 player in the World and 6-time grand slam champion. That card is a pop 1 with none higher and no PSA 10's. I posted the 2003 Anna Kournikova rookie because she seems to be pretty popular among collectors. The 1987 Steffi Graf fax pax is a rookie card.

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

Comments

• Options

Just got these back from Beckett today. Both Agassi cards are rare game worn jerseys/materials /228's. They mislabeled the Wimbledon card however.

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭

Rocky is down unfortunately

Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options

@Ahmanfan said:

? Two PSA 8 meet Rocky's recently sold for $850 apiece.

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options

A few others I just got back the other day.

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options

I'm selling one of the Stallone rookies-Meet Rocky #1 graded 8.5 if anyone's interested. Will be shipped in a secure box for good protection. Its a Pop 5 with only 1 higher. There are no PSA 8.5's and only 13 PSA 9's.

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

How is the quality of the NetPro cards from the box? Is the green border prone to chipping?

Also how is BGS's service lately? I was thinking about subbing some modern to them.

Mike
  • Options

@ndleo said:
    How is the quality of the NetPro cards from the box? Is the green border prone to chipping?

Also how is BGS's service lately? I was thinking about subbing some modern to them.

I've ripped several of both versions of the 91 netpro. The cards in the small grey boxes are not as good condition as the full white boxes , which contain the packs. The white boxes are alot more rare and more expensive.
    I sent those cards when it was only $12 per card and waited 14 months to get them back. Have no idea if their service has gotten any better since? But overall, I thought the grades were pretty accurate, so no complaints.

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love the Jaclyn Smith in hot pants card!

Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭

@coolstanley said:

@Ahmanfan said:

? Two PSA 8 meet Rocky's recently sold for $850 apiece.

Wow you’re right. They have shot back up. Nice!

Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bosox1976 said:

Jaclyn Smith? That SIFK card is actually of Andre Agassi, but I can see how the understandable mistake could be made :D

• Options
    clarke442clarke442 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭✭

@miwlvrn said:

@Bosox1976 said:

Jaclyn Smith? That SIFK card is actually of Andre Agassi, but I can see how the understandable mistake could be made :D

He could be twins with Farrah