Home Sports Talk
Options

A New Hydrantette

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 25, 2022 1:19PM in Sports Talk

Emily, born yesterday. Kanab, Utah. Future Red Dirt ranch girl! Grandbaby #13. All the Hydrants are heading South from Idaho and North from SoCal to welcome the new addition! What did I do to be so lucky?

Comments

• Options

Oh,....and look at her right hand....her middle finger...... A True To The Bone.....Hydrantette........just comes naturally!.... Oh, GOD!!

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats!

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on the new Hydrantette, maybe she can join the forum when she gets older and I'll teach her some cool Aaron Rodgers jokes!

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here, I made this gift for the new Hydrantette, it's my way of saying welcome.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

felicidades @Hydrant

OT... I enjoyed the fact that, as I scrolled down, you made a similar joke to the one I made in my head.
    Coincidence???

Anyway, congrats, have fun, and enjoy that new baby smell (yes, that's a thing) ❤️🙏

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats sir!

• Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations!! Give her lot's of love. Take plenty of pictures. 👍👍

• Options
    edited April 27, 2022 10:16AM

Anyway, congrats, have fun, and enjoy that new baby smell (yes, that's a thing) ❤️🙏

FUNNY!.....I'm not there with the baby but the Lovely Mrs. Hydrant is. She called last night and told me that the kid has, "That new baby smell."....... I just let it go......TMI........FUNNY!

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭

Congrats on the new baby. Not sure you should have taught her to disrespect the Brooklyn Nets in the 1st picture. LOL.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set