Home Sports Talk
Options

Yankees fans throw trash at Guardians players

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Yankees got the win against the Cleveland Guardians, and the Yankees fans just went completely classless and began throwing trash and beer cans at the Guardians players, an umpire was hit with a beer can.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yankee fans acting classlessly? In other news, water is wet. :p

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

Leagues need to really crack down on this stuff. Ban the perp(s) from entering a MLB, or whatever league venue it happens to occur at, for life.

• Options
    OAKSTAROAKSTAR Posts: 5,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey- I'm from New York. I wasn't my fault, I only start watching baseball in October! 😂 🤣

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options

Yes, wet water indeed, apparently the drama started when Guardians left fielder Steven Kwan was injured after he collided with the wall, and Yankees fans began taunting the injured Guardians player. That's when Guardians player Myles Straw came to the defense of his injured teammate and climbed the wall and confronted the taunting Yankees fans, as seen in this video.

• Options

@OAKSTAR said:
    Hey- I'm from New York. I wasn't my fault, I only start watching baseball in October! 😂 🤣

Not all Yankees fans are horrible, just the majority, you're clear with us. 🖒

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@OAKSTAR said:

Thank you. I have proof I wasn't there, I was with my parole officer. 😂 🤣

Disclaimer: I'm not a dealer, trader, grader, investor or professional numismatist. I'm just a hobbyist. (To protect me but mostly you! 🤣 )

• Options

@OAKSTAR said:

@doubledragon said:

@OAKSTAR said:

Thank you. I have proof I wasn't there, I was with my parole officer. 😂 🤣

I would say that's a great alibi. 😂😂

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,617 ✭✭✭✭✭

Too many stupid Yankee fans with too much beer.
    I say round everyone of them up and ban them from Yankee stadium.

• Options

@MCMLVTopps said:

You're in the wrong country for that my friend!

Try one of these!

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MCMLVTopps said:
    Too many stupid Yankee fans with too much beer.

Are you referring to all Yankees fans or just these offenders in particular? Meaning the ones who threw things..

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    Are you referring to all Yankees fans or just these offenders in particular? Meaning the ones who threw things..

Obviously the fans who threw stuff. Didn't think I had to clarify that as my post was pretty obvious. As I understand the story, beer cans were thrown and one just missed a Guardian players head.

• Options

@OAKSTAR said:

@MCMLVTopps said:

You're in the wrong country for that my friend!

Try one of these!

Bush league, childish response to the obvious.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 24, 2022 2:51PM

@OAKSTAR said:

Try one of these!

Too Much.........Way Too Much.....Uncalled for........MCMLVT made a valid point, in my opinion....... Your response is way over the top........seems like just pushing buttons to get a reaction....... Well, you get one here......MINE!....🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Options

Tomorrow morning.........POOF!

• Options

@Hydrant said:

@OAKSTAR said:

Try one of these!

Too Much.........Way Too Much.....Uncalled for........MCMLVT made a valid point, in my opinion....... Your response is way over the top........seems like just pushing buttons to get a reaction....... Well, you get one here......MINE!....🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Options

SEMPER FIDELIS

UNITED STATES MARINES

YOUR BEST FRIEND...... YOUR WORST ENEMY.

• Options

No need for the fighting. Seriously. Let's all get along.

• Options

@doubledragon Let me take this thread in a different direction. I am not asking this to imply justification for the fan action. I am just curious. Can you possibly track down the details of what Straw said to the fans after climbing the wall and immediately before the fans started throwing things?

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

What fan reaction is different than the real world? I bought a ticket so I can do what I want versus it is owed to me.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.