Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

1993 STADIUM CLUB Basketball #1 MICHAEL JORDAN variation (silver foil vs gold foil)

jkpilotjkpilot Posts: 33
edited April 23, 2022 12:34PM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Hey guys,
Was a big collector from 90-98 and recently broke out the collection from storage. I have this said card in 2 variations one is gold foil other is silver. The common one I see is gold foil for the regular set. The members only and 1st day issue variations both have an extra foil stamp to identify. The card I have is regular but w silver foil TSC and Michael Jordan name foil. Maybe I am missing something here but is it possibly just a screw up from the factory?? I looked all over ebay, PSA, amazon etc and found no silver foiled cards from 1993 TSC basketball. This is driving me a bit mad to be honest! Any experts out there have any ideas? Are there any other reports of silver foiled cards from this set?

Comments

• I actually am glad you mentioned this because I have 1992-93 Upper Deck #507 Larry Bird Fanimation cards that have the word "BIRDMAN" in either gold or silver and thought this might be an anomaly and haven't seen any other information out there.