Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

No more posts from me (should make a few people happy) will be reading only moving forward

PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 22, 2022 2:23PM in World & Ancient Coins Forum

I will likely not be posting much anymore moving forward there seems to be no point people don't seem much to care about my posts and the site no longer feels welcoming as it once was.

It sucks but I got the message will leave this website to the regulars.

Anyways thanks to the few that treated me well over the last year or so. Will continue my hobby in peace and quiet as I should have always have done.

Collecting interests: Mexico & Peru early milled 1 reales + 1796-1891 US dimes

Sports: NHL & NFL

Thank you Lord for another beautiful day!!!

Comments

• BSmithBSmith Posts: 138 ✭✭✭

Maybe just slow down a little but don't let anyone push you away from something
    you enjoy. :)

• PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BSmith said:
    Maybe just slow down a little but don't let anyone push you away from something
    you enjoy. :)

Thanks but will now collect in peace and silence that is best sometimes in life.

• bidaskbidask Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

your always welcomed back !

I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes its nice to take a break , a pause that refreshes ! But dont overdue it .

Anyway i could see quitting the us coin forum that place is like junior high school but not the world coin forum

• pruebaspruebas Posts: 4,302 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you would just stop posting every thought that entered your mind, people wouldn’t care so much.

We all know we can buy books on eBay should we want to do that. And we don’t care that a certain lot sold for x unless it was extremely special or noteworthy.

I think everyone welcomes your comments if you have useful content to add.

My $0.02.

edited April 28, 2022 6:40PM

I am back but had time to think will try my best to keep my posts in a single post not 2-3-4 to explain what could be done in 1. I know that gets on peoples nerves and I apologize.

I know it was fast but I overreacted and admit it.

• worldcoinguyworldcoinguy Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭✭

Keep your head up and don't beat yourself up. Moderation is the key to many things in life.

• TomBTomB Posts: 20,697 ✭✭✭✭✭

No one who announces they are leaving actually leaves. They typically want sympathy and/or attention. You will be back.

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• tcollectstcollects Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭

@TomB said:
    No one who announces they are leaving actually leaves. They typically want sympathy and/or attention. You will be back.

yeah, it's never happened, everyone who says they're leaving comes back

my unpopular opinion is that your word is your bond so follow through with your announcement

• bidaskbidask Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tcollects said:

@TomB said:

yeah, it's never happened, everyone who says they're leaving comes back

my unpopular opinion is that your word is your bond so follow through with your announcement

People can and do change their minds :*

I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

Be true to yourself. Hope you find that balance of collecting and involvement here that's good for you. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

Thanks guys like I said it was my fault of not been able to put all my ideas in a single post. I have to learn better moving forward as to not annoy people here. This site is a great site to be a member of and I would miss it very much.