Home Sports Talk
Options

BBCOR versus USSSA - What's Better?

With every one of the choices now accessible, picking a slugger can frequently feel overpowering.

With so many variables to consider, it very well may be hard to try and know where to begin.

Bat weight, length, hold, maker, material, and, at last, the cost ought to be generally thought about.

Furthermore, the bat determination will oftentimes be straightforwardly subject to the degree of baseball you're associated with.

Play clubs convey various confirmations and fall into various classifications.

Various associations and progress in years bunches have their own guidelines that bats need to meet. What's more, these accreditations demonstrate assuming a bat satisfies a specific norm.

There are a few accreditations for homerun sticks, yet the two most normal ones are BBCOR and USSSA.

To ensure that you got the right bat for your degree of rivalry, I'll make sense of what every one of them means and settle any BBCOR versus USSSA problem you might have.

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

I used to have a green Easton back in the 90s, it was good enough for Bo!

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon I already told you guys this is not a real person.

• Options
    edited April 21, 2022 10:26AM

@thisistheshow said:
    @doubledragon I already told you guys this is not a real person.

Damn Skynet, the takeover has begun, they're already making T-800 dogs!

• Options

@zanewiller said:
    With every one of the choices now accessible, picking a slugger can frequently feel overpowering.

With so many variables to consider, it very well may be hard to try and know where to begin.

Bat weight, length, hold, maker, material, and, at last, the cost ought to be generally thought about.

Furthermore, the bat determination will oftentimes be straightforwardly subject to the degree of baseball you're associated with.

Play clubs convey various confirmations and fall into various classifications.

Various associations and progress in years bunches have their own guidelines that bats need to meet. What's more, these accreditations demonstrate assuming a bat satisfies a specific norm.

There are a few accreditations for homerun sticks, yet the two most normal ones are BBCOR and USSSA.

To ensure that you got the right bat for your degree of rivalry, I'll make sense of what every one of them means and settle any BBCOR versus USSSA problem you might have.

What model are you, T-1000, Rev-9? We have a right to know!