Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

check it out...

I am going to attempt to add coins to this thread, so bear with me...

currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay

Comments

• can't remember how to post pictures, so here go descriptions...

#86 - Eisenhower Dollar Silver and clad types Apollo 11 Reverse 1978S PCGS PR69 DCAM
    #89 - Sacagawea Dollar 2000S PCGS PR69 DCAM

If anybody can help me post a picture, I would be willing to give one more clue...

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Bill

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • LordM helped remind me that I have bragging rights to one of the coins in the virtual type set. I am actually in posession of one of the coins. The first three people who can tell me what coin I have will get a picture of it from me.

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
    That was too funny. I had totally forgotten about selling that coin to her! a2labmom owns a real piece of the Virtual Type Set, already! image

(Beth- now I seem to remember telling you that coin would bring you good luck, for a certain reason I won't give away...heheh). image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • a2labmom,

I'll guess #57 - Barber Quarter (1892-1916)
    NMFB ™

HA! She wishes! I just sold that Barber quarter to a forum member, but not someone who is playing here. It was a real PQ monster beauty, and one of my personal favorites until I got that half...

Nobody has gotten the picture of that one yet, I believe.

• RGLRGL Posts: 3,784
    I cannot long endure ... the pleadings for trades, only to discover I am but a minion, assail my senses and numb my cerebral matter ... I begin to think I be but a fool for pursuing this quest ... May you grant me silence and discovery should I falter ...
    Aw, shaddapyouface, RGL. You ain't gettin' any more freebie clues outta me until tomorrow. Go fish. Beg some of the others with your florid flattery. image

However, it being almost midnight Eastern time, I suppose it will be 7/13 soon. Here, anyway. Maybe I will drop in after I get home from work. I ain't stayin' up all night again tonight, though. No way. Fuhgeddaboutit. When you see Severo appearing at 10:30 AM on his (Moscow) time, you know you stayed up waaay too late.

OK, RGL. It's Saturday the 13th, now. You get two new picks when you're ready for 'em. image

The #66 coin that you tried to squeeze outta me was posted on the master thread by WWBillman, along with a few other clues. Generous fella. Those coins will be added to the list, since they are public knowledge, now. (Anything posted in the open on the list thread or the master thread will be added to the list).

a2labmom- maybe you need to drop some hints about the virtual coin that you bought from me a while back. Bragging rights don't do you much good if nobody knows what you have... image

• Good point, LM. Let's see, a clue. Well, it is shiny and it is a coin. image

Guess that doesn't cut it. Let's try this. This coin could be part of a number of sets. It is also a type of coin that is very popular with a lot of collectors right now.

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Could it be #45??

DAN
    United States Air Force Retired And Would Do It Again.

My first tassa slap 3/3/04

My shiny cents

imageThe half I am getting rid of and me, forever and always Taken in about 1959
  • Could be, but it isn't.

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • WhitewashqtrWhitewashqtr Posts: 737 ✭✭✭
    Just in case anyone is paying attention to the game. here's a freebie:

HAVE A GREAT DAY! THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!!!
  • Can't be out done on my own thread. Here's one to go right along with Whitewashqtr's.

Any additional guesses on the quarter I own from the set? (oops, did I say quarter...image)

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Bill

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
  • Well, now that the contest is over and nobody guessed which virtual coin I owned, I guess I'll reveal it.

I am the proud owner of...

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay