Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Problem with uploading images of a cert I need add to my inventory

Been trying for weeks to upload images (front and back) of a card that I have requested the previous owner to remove from their inventory. For some reason the website never shows that the scans have been added. Any one else have this problem?

Packers Fan for Life
Collecting:
Brett Favre Master Set
Favre Ticket Stubs
Favre TD Reciever Autos
Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
Football HOF Rc's

Comments

• Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

yes me also

i cant seem to add 2 images and will not let me send with just one

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭✭

you have to make sure that both scans are contained in one single PDF; the PSA site does not allow you to send two separate PDF's. I had the same issue until another collector told me about this. Good luck

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

@JRR300 said:
    you have to make sure that both scans are contained in one single PDF; the PSA site does not allow you to send two separate PDF's. I had the same issue until another collector told me about this. Good luck

they should state that in their instructions. just says up load two images. PSA still has some serious customer service issues to deal with.

Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options

website won't take a pdf. site says must upload two image files.

Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options

when you upload the file, it says right there that pdf files are acceptable. I just sent in a removal request this morning. One of the other issues I had previously was that the file name had a non alpha/numeric character which it would not accept. It doesn't say that anywhere but as soon as I renamed the file, it went right through.

• Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

not sure what you mean

2 into one?

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options

@jay0791 said:
    not sure what you mean

2 into one?

click on upload image, then select first image, hit the control key and click the second item then click open. it will put the two images into one PDF file which is the only way it will be accepted

• Options

@JRR300 said:

@jay0791 said:
    not sure what you mean

2 into one?

click on upload image, then select first image, hit the control key and click the second item then click open. it will put the two images into one PDF file which is the only way it will be accepted.

This is what the website shows me...

doesn't say pdf.

Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    MunnymanMunnyman Posts: 59 ✭✭✭

I am about as computer illiterate as they come, so bear with me here. I also take the two pictures with my cellphone, email them to myself, open them on my desk top (as they come in as a jpg), create a new folder with them both in it and drag that folder to the "drag and drop your files here." I'm sure there is a more stream line way to do it, but this has never failed me.

• Options

@Munnyman said:
    I am about as computer illiterate as they come, so bear with me here. I also take the two pictures with my cellphone, email them to myself, open them on my desk top (as they come in as a jpg), create a new folder with them both in it and drag that folder to the "drag and drop your files here." I'm sure there is a more stream line way to do it, but this has never failed me.

I've done it that way. If you have a scanner, just scan the two pix to your desktop. then follow the procedure I mentioned. Once you send them, you will see a note show up in the "ACTIVITY section" stating that the card is available to be added. I sent one this morning using this process.