Home Q & A Forum
Options

Bullion Coins How do you decide what to submit

I want to submit some bullion coins to grade. Its tough you need MS/PR70 results to pay for the grading. How does everyone make the grading decision for bullion type coins?

Comments

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

Personally, if I wanted 70 bullion I'd just buy it that way. Let someone else take the risk and pay for the mistakes.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

See above for sage advice. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    OldhoopsterOldhoopster Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have to be knowledgeable and experienced in determining the ultra high grades. They’re no short cuts. Look at a lot of 69 and 70 coins to learn the differences. When you’re comfortable that you know the differences, send in the ones you think are 70

Sorry I don’t have a better answer, but that’s the way the game is played. Knowledge and experience are your friends

Member of the ANA since 1982