Home Q & A Forum
Options

1967 Washington

I recently discovered a 1967 Washington quarter. I Am brand new to this and I'm trying to understand how all of the hours work but I'm still not comprehending it fully it seems to be in good shape however there is some wear on the hair in the head area and there are two indents very tiny on the ridge other than that it's in very good condition just wondering if I should at least hold on to it or if it seems worthless

Comments

• Options

@Lilli said:
    I recently discovered a 1967 Washington quarter. I Am brand new to this and I'm trying to understand how all of the hours work but I'm still not comprehending it fully it seems to be in good shape however there is some wear on the hair in the head area and there are two indents very tiny on the ridge other than that it's in very good condition just wondering if I should at least hold on to it or if it seems worthless

Not hours * imperfections

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum! :)

Condition is everything.... we will need to see photos to give you the best answers.
    You may need to wait until you are an approved member to post photos unless you can figure a way around it.

1967 quarters were a high mintage and there is a good chance anything that has been circulated is worth a quarter.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Lilli Welcome. May I suggest you look at the photograde images of quarters to learn about what mint state coins look like. Our host has lots of coin images to study. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall