Home Precious Metals

provident re inventing bullion direct ?

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got an email today . what could go wrong ?

Full disclosure i traded on nucleo quite a bit and liked it but had stopped before the implosion

Anyone going to try ?

Comments

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 7, 2022 5:47AM

Actually it looks like just nameless bullion not actual items like nucleo offered sounds boring not like nucleo at all

good old internet wayback is the only way to see it in its heyday

look at the prices in that screenshot the part with the red arrows is wrong for silver it was actually around $29 an ouce. Single ASE's were bid at 32.46 . That was the lowest bid , if you clicked you could see about 10 people selling and what they wanted and how many they had at the price. I liked to trade libertads as you see they were a buck more and both were random years . Id much rather have random year libertads now even with ASE's trading at a premium.

I'm going to try to find a grab from when silver was around 25

• blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭✭✭

I liked the part where it said buy bullion at spot, then said something about you can buy ounces of generic gutter metal at $3 over or something. :dizzy: Bullion Direct, Nucleo what could possibly go wrong? Enjoy and let us know how it goes.

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

@blitzdude said:
    I liked the part where it said buy bullion at spot, then said something about you can buy ounces of generic gutter metal at $3 over or something. :dizzy: Bullion Direct, Nucleo what could possibly go wrong? Enjoy and let us know how it goes.

i don't want in on this its not like nucleo , not actual coins or bars its just nameless ounces .

I thought you traded paper metal though? this is just paper metal , if the transaction costs are low enough why not? Its not leveraged like an etf just a straight 1 to 1

• blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:

@blitzdude said:

i don't want in on this its not like nucleo , not actual coins or bars its just nameless ounces .

I thought you traded paper metal though? this is just paper metal , if the transaction costs are low enough why not? Its not leveraged like an etf just a straight 1 to 1

I'll stick with SLV. Much more liquid and secure. Let me know how it goes. Thanks

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.