Home Precious Metals
Options

Ebay store owners. . .

derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 4, 2022 6:59PM in Precious Metals

. . . don't forget to use your quarterly shipping supplies coupon.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

is there any other benefit?

I had a store that I dumped 3 years ago I was looking at getting it back but I can't see any advantage unless I have hundreds of listings at a time.

No final value fee discounts to speak of whats the point?

• Options
    edited April 5, 2022 5:40AM

Final valuation fees with a store:

Final valuation fees without a store:

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ongoing cost of the store, if a casual seller?
    Or do people get a store, sell, close the store.....then, when time to sell more, get a store again, then sell, then close again?

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Cul8rCul8r Posts: 164 ✭✭

Those valuation fees are misleading because they dont take 12.9%of what you sell your product for when your product sells they take 12,9 %of the trending price on ebay which is usually more than what your sale is so they end up taking about 20 to 22% of your sale. That's been my experience with the shister company eBay!!!

• Options
    edited May 12, 2022 8:55AM

@Cul8r said:
    Those valuation fees are misleading because they dont take 12.9%of what you sell your product for when your product sells they take 12,9 %of the trending price on ebay which is usually more than what your sale is so they end up taking about 20 to 22% of your sale. That's been my experience with the shister company eBay!!!

BS. I just sold a bullion item for $149 with a final valuation fee of $10.31. That's a 6.9% fee