Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1965 Topps Leaders card FS or Trade(#2 Clemente/Carty/Aaron)

HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

I sent this in for grading myself many years ago. It was placed in a holder sleeve protector immediately when I received back from SGC and is virtually scratch free. An older SGC holder and conservatively graded in my opinion. I do not use electronic payment services but am happy to take a check or money order and will ship immediately before payment is received if you are an established forum member. Willing to look at online galleries, photo-flickr-buckets, etc... for trades and if I find something I like, will trade in your favor, or I am certainly happy to add $ to make it fair for both of us! Prices include tracked shipping. Thanks for looking!

$40

The Koufax/Drysdale is now $SOLD!

Comments

• Options

do you have a better picture of the koufax/drysdale and a picture of the back? thanks

• Options

Private message sent. Thanks!

@beachbumcollecting said:
    do you have a better picture of the koufax/drysdale and a picture of the back? thanks

• Options

Still available. One more time before these go back in the vintage collection!

• Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭

I would be interested in the Koufax/Drysdale. LMK if you would be willing to do $50 shipped. PM me, if interested.

Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options

@estang said:
    I would be interested in the Koufax/Drysdale. LMK if you would be willing to do $50 shipped. PM me, if interested.

Pm sent!