Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

2013 B star note duplicate

Sooooooooooooooo.....

Yesterday I found another 2013 B star note and I decided to submit the numbers into the new website. When I finished, I went to check the excel spreadsheet list and I think I have a match!!!!! I'm not going to post anything yet until they email me to verify.

This is me when I saw the same number

I hope its true!

Crazy how things work. I have close to 80+ 2013 B star notes and have not submitted the notes yet but I submit this ONE note I found yesterday. Then check the database and see that I have a match.

fingers crossed

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

@luckyrollers That's awesome. Hope your note is in CU. I've entered a couple dozen or so but I'm not holding my breath. They're doing a good job of populating the database. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 16, 2022 5:07PM

Hi guys,
    Just hunted this baby down this morning!

2013 $1 Star Note Duplicate

Sorry, I didn't see your thread before I started one myself.
    Should I submit mine, guys?
    Thanks
    :)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    luckyrollersluckyrollers Posts: 512 ✭✭✭✭

Of course you should submit your numbers.

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm talking about having it graded.
    :*

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    luckyrollersluckyrollers Posts: 512 ✭✭✭✭

I think should get it graded but its up to you when. You can do it now or when you actually find a match. :smile:

• Options
    Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn’t get it graded UNTIL you get a match. Just put it in a currency sleeve.

• Options

:) I agree with Steve_in_Tampa, only grade when you have a matched pair together, as only then are they considered an error and worth the grading fee investment. For now a currency sleeve is all you need. Good Luck on getting a match!!! Show us a picture when you do!!

• Options

What is the name of the database your website that you submit your star note? My husband and I just found one. B05381-986* Washington

• Options

Thank you

• Options
    synchrsynchr Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭

They keep pumping these by creating several posts on the same topic.
    The valuations seem uncommonly forced, yet I'm not seeing the attraction to buyers