Home Sports Talk
Options

Russell Wilson looks ready to go

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

Russell Wilson dropping dimes at night, and preparing Jerry Jeudy for war.

Comments

• Options

The AFC West is going to be a highly competitive and fun division to watch next season, just look at this nasty division.

• Options

I just thought about something, I should not have started this thread, there are too many Russell Wilson and AFC West threads already, so I am closing this thread down, this thread never happened, move along and good day sir.

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

I certainly agree. I will not post on this thread. May it go away. Hopefully many posters will agree.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options

Oh, I see we have trespassers on the premises, am I going to have to install a surveillance camera?

• Options

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

I concur

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

Before we shut this down I need to just say that anyone can look good playing throw and catch, it’s a little different during real games.

• Options

Ok, that's it, you were all warned!

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    Before we shut this down I need to just say that anyone can look good playing throw and catch, it’s a little different during real games.

Not just throw and catch but selected throws from throw and catch. Literally every quarterback in the NFL, including the "bad" ones, could make the throws Russ put in that video.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

Being 'Ready to Go' does not mean wins and success. We will see, I am thinkin' it is an uphill battle with the Chargers and the Chiefs being very strong................. Being the 3rd best qb in his division ain't gonna mean anything unless everything else in in place in Denver. Is it? I don't think so but that is why they play and we will find out.

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...