Home Sports Talk
Options

NFL fans enraged by 2022 draft hats

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,956 ✭✭✭✭✭

NFL fans are furious with the 2022 NFL Draft hats that the players wear after being selected, they're calling them cheap "gas station" hats. Here, have a look.

Comments

• Options

Some of these fan reviews are nasty, one Cowboys fans said about the hats:

"At least the Cowboys hat matches their offseason!"

• Options

Those hats are pretty pitiful, I haven't seen merchandise this bad since the Cowboys toaster.

• Options

This reminds me, I need to re-stock my supply of Cam Newton toilet paper, perfect for when your quarterback plays like crap!

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

They can call their family and friends on the Sports Illustrated Football phone.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options

Matt Rhule better not even think about bringing Newton back next season, I'll put my thumb in his eye!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 29, 2022 3:20AM

I don’t see any reason to be outraged, I think it’s definitely something that everyone can rag on the NFL about though, they are hilariously ugly and deserve to be ridiculed

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

Teams come out with 5 or 6 hats a year, maybe more. It’s just a merchandising trick to sell more products.
    “Oh look ma, Josh Allen is wearing the same hat as me!!!”
    Next month teams will be wearing spring training hats and all will be forgotten.
    @perkdog Did you order one or a dozen? 😉

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

this is the hat i wear when i watch the Bears play

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:
    this is the hat i wear when i watch the Bears play

The Bears will rise again. It's all cyclical. The Bears handed me my earliest NFL pain when they beat (murdered?) the Pats in the SB. The Patriots were kings, and they are now peasants.

• Options

@Alfonz24 said:
    They can call their family and friends on the Sports Illustrated Football phone.

I had one.

• Options

These hats look kind of 80s/90s style.

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I can see those hats for sale at a Truck Stop. Hopefully NOT Pilot Flying J though, majority owned by Jimmy
    Haslam........And maybe a little bit by DeShaun Watson now, who knows?????? B)

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options

You think these hats are bad, check out this puppy, I think this was the 2019 New York Giants draft hat.

• Options

I just can't get over how ugly these hats are, just look at it, whoever designed it put forth a pathetic effort.

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

Somebody say "Ugly Hats" ? They can't be this ugly.............

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"