Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Buying: 2022 PDS Dr. Sally Ride American Women Quarters 3 Roll Box Set 22WRD

Please let me know the quantity you can ship me out immediately and your asking price.

Thanks, Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    jshaulisjshaulis Posts: 798 ✭✭✭✭

pm sent

Successful transactions with forum members commoncents05, dmarks, Coinscratch, Bullsitter, DCW, TwoSides2aCoin, Namvet69 (facilitated for 3rd party), Tetromibi, ProfLizMay, MASSU2, MWallace, Bruce7789, Twobitcollector, 78saen, U1chicago

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ttt

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options

Ttt

Still buying them, but can’t overpay for them.

Wondercoin

• Options

Ttt

Wondercoin

• Options

ttt

Will consider Maya S mint sealed quarters also if available.

Wondercoin

• Options
    coinercoiner Posts: 431 ✭✭✭

So why are so many dealers buying these in force. Just who is planning some promotion?

• Options

I didn’t know so many dealers were buying them in force. In fact, I just checked all of the CCE dealer network and out of the 900 (give or take) registered dealers, there was just one dealer with an open buy on these. Meanwhile prices appear to be drifting lower and lower and I keep getting these “3%” discount offers from eBay to buy these. I hope they strengthen up though as the vast, vast majority of the coins are unsubmittable (for me) and I am now sitting on a massive hoard of S mint quarter rolls. I sure hope they maintain most of their current value.

Wondercoin

• Options
    coinercoiner Posts: 431 ✭✭✭

Our favorite TV dealer is buying. When those guys are out there competing for auctions on eBay something is going on or a promotion is planned.

• Options

ttt

Wondercoin