Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Uploading Picture's

Goodmorning I'm new here trying to figure out how to upload picture's by using my android phone i have some interesting coins I'd like to get some feed back on thanks yall!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrsCarter Welcome to CU. You have not yet attained the privilege to post pics. Stick around, enjoy the posts that interest you. Read the forum guidelines, it shall happen in due time. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,630 ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe that until you are a member, you won't have the approval to load pictures. It may take a few days to get get to the member status.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options

Thank you so much appreciate your time and information have a nice day yall!