Home Sports Talk
Options

Scary incident for Mike Tyson at comedy club

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,054 ✭✭✭✭✭

So, Mike Tyson was sitting at a comedy club and a guy from the street enters the club, and approaches Tyson, and starts trying to talk to him. Security gets in the guys face and starts roughing him up, and the guy pulls a gun and cocks it, and the security team jumps back. The guy seems to calm down and says he was just joking and says he shouldn't have pulled the gun and puts the gun away, and Mike Tyson waves the guy over to him and gives him a hug, and the guy eventually leaves.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1mSy6BvkQnc

Comments

• Options

Here is another angle of the incident.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nKguArjfEaI

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw that and think this was all staged. I saw the headline that the guy pointed his gun at Iron Mike and he didn't even flinch. Really? And no cops were called?

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options

This is a very bizarre incident, of course this wouldn't be the first time Mike Tyson has had a gun pulled on him, back in the 80s, Teddy Atlas pulled a gun on him.

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

The guy pulled his pistol then put it back in his waistband and nobody did anything but allowed the guy to walk back to Tyson, and then walk out of the bar - yeah right...........

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 25, 2022 9:57AM

Staged photo op. i.e., Any publicity is good publicity. Or as the man said, "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." Tyson is at the not being talked about sage. Not only is he a has been , he's a disreputable has been. Ugh!

• Options

You would have to be crazy to pull a gun on Mike Tyson, the man can beat up a gorilla.

• Options

I mean, you have to be nuts to pull a gun on Mike Tyson, the man can beat up an elephant.

• Options

You would have to be crazy to mess with Mike Tyson, he could beat up Superman, while Don King watches!

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

Iron Mike trying to keep his name up on the marque but with minimum wage PR agents.

Have a nice day
  • Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 25, 2022 12:34PM

They Call it, a 'Q' rating.

Have a nice day
  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

That guy was lucky he left the place with his ears intact.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

The guy got what he deserved.

MIKE TYSON
    REPEATEDLY PUNCHES MAN ON PLANE ...
    Bloodies Passenger's Face

Sources close to Mike claim the man was extremely intoxicated ... and wouldn't stop provoking the boxer in his seat.

The witness tells us Mike took a selfie with him ... and then was patient with his overly excited buddy, who kept trying to talk to the 55-year-old fighter as he sat behind him.

Eventually, though, we're told Tyson had enough of the guy behind him talking in his ear ... and told him to chill. When the guy didn't, that's when the witness says Tyson started to throw several punches at the man's face.

https://tmz.com/watch/2022-04-21-042022-mike-tyson-1402690/

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options

@Alfonz24 said:
    The guy got what he deserved.

MIKE TYSON
    REPEATEDLY PUNCHES MAN ON PLANE ...
    Bloodies Passenger's Face

Sources close to Mike claim the man was extremely intoxicated ... and wouldn't stop provoking the boxer in his seat.

The witness tells us Mike took a selfie with him ... and then was patient with his overly excited buddy, who kept trying to talk to the 55-year-old fighter as he sat behind him.

Eventually, though, we're told Tyson had enough of the guy behind him talking in his ear ... and told him to chill. When the guy didn't, that's when the witness says Tyson started to throw several punches at the man's face.

https://tmz.com/watch/2022-04-21-042022-mike-tyson-1402690/

Wow, I think if I saw Mike Tyson in public, I would leave him alone!