Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA Economy Events

Can someone walk me through this event. I get the emails, they always have a link to "sign-up", but I am already a member. I for the life of me can never find any additional information on how to participate in the event.

Is there a whole section dedicated to this event? Do I just start submitting cards and the option for economy will be there?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Tommy

Comments

• Jayman1982Jayman1982 Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

Go to the website during the hour before the event, there will be a pop up window to click on to get in to the waiting room.

• @Jayman1982 said:
    Go to the website during the hour before the event, there will be a pop up window to click on to get in to the waiting room.

Thank you!

• handymanhandyman Posts: 5,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

So if you win one of the 20 card package. Can you break up the 20 and send end 2 groups of 10 for example?

• billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

Economy is now $50/per card.........hard pass

• CakesCakes Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭✭✭

@billwaltonsbeard said:
    Economy is now $50/per card.........hard pass

Yeah maybe the name should be changed because there isn't anything economic about $50 a card.

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • TheDudeAbidesTheDudeAbides Posts: 398 ✭✭✭

I miss the good old days, when vintage cards could be submitted for $10 or less. What's happening now is a travesty. I feel for the collectors of vintage sets. They must climb mountains to finish their sets, overpaying the entire way. I have plenty of vintage and modern to submit, but what's the point? I'm glad the vast majority of my best cards were graded long ago.

Collecting 64, 66, 67, 70 & 71 Baseball. Cubs, wax, cello & rack baseball.
  • DgilbertDgilbert Posts: 127 ✭✭✭

@handyman said:
    So if you win one of the 20 card package. Can you break up the 20 and send end 2 groups of 10 for example?

No. If you do not use all 20 in one submission any remaining unused will be forfeited.

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens" Jimi Hendrix.
    instagram dgilbert008