Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Card Listing on eBay - Does it look ok?

Hi All,

Was looking at a 2003 Bazooka LeBron James #276 in SGC 10

eBay item# 313927047035

The sides of the slab looked a little "white" to me (as if the slab was dropped or cracked at the seams). I also compared the eBay card to the picture provided at SGC, and I'm a little hesitant on this card. Was wondering your thoughts...

Comments

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭

Message the seller to take the slab out of that contraption and send pics naked! It's either an optical illusion or that slab is whack

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

here are the original SGC scans from their website. there was indeed some frosting present while they had it, but it looks like the ebay photos show more. but I think thats just the photos.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options
    DotStoreDotStore Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭

Looks like the card on eBay sold (best offer accepted). My concern was if the card on eBay was the original graded card.

• Options

Same seller with a 1996 Topps Kobe RC at auction ending today. Item # 313924084383

The card he's picturing looks a little off to me compared to the actual card doing the PSA Cert lookup. But I'm not positive because maybe the difference is due to the PSA Scan vs a picture the seller took for his listing. What are your thoughts?

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DotStore said:
    Looks like the card on eBay sold (best offer accepted). My concern was if the card on eBay was the original graded card.

The cards themselves look pretty similar but the case on the Ebay listing definitely appears to have been messed with compared to the scans from SGC.

• Options

I think that Bazooka LeBron RC was a different card, and I also think the PSA 10 Koby RC ending today looks a little "off" to me