Home Sports Talk
Options

can't believe this hasn't been mentioned

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 19, 2022 12:17PM in Sports Talk

i guess fire hydrant doesn't realize who the Rams just acquired. i can't imagine a better compliment to Cooper Kupp than Allen Robinson. dude is a professional wide receiver. he doesn't blaze, but he is a consummate route-runner and has incredible hands. CK must be salivating because opposing defenses will not be able to roll to his side and double him up next season. if they do, A-Rob will torch them. i loved the guy when he was with my fledgling franchise, but he was being wasted away. thrilled that he is now able to display his wares for a legit team.

the lovely mrs. hydrant's lesser half is gonna L-O-V-E AR

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

Robinson is probably going to extra motivated since he will actually have a good QB throwing to him without DB’s draped all over him for being the #1 receiving threat.

I didn’t even realize this happened, thanks for reporting it

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 19, 2022 1:53PM

This probably means Woods gets moved or they don't resign OBJ. I love Robert Woods. Can't keep them all

I can see Woods going back to Buffalo or Cleveland. The Bills said goodbye to Beasley and probably are out on Emanuel Sanders.

Woods and OBJ probably both won't be ready in Sept so it will be a little dicey.

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Galaxy, > @Justacommeman said:

This probably means Woods gets moved or they don't resign OBJ. I love Robert Woods. Can't keep them all

Most likely the Rams will keep Woods and OBJ if OBJ agrees to terms. Look for the Rams to trade wide out Van Jefferson to make room for Anderson. If OBJ decides to move along. Jefferson is a very talented young player and has a future and he will be picked up by another team. Woods is a multi talented player and was key in the offense before he went down. Kupp picked up the slack and that was the reason for his big numbers that he put up last season. If Woods comes back Kupp will not be featured as often. I don't see the Rams letting Woods go. Who knows?.....the forgotten man in all of this is tight end Tyler Higbee. He is as good or better than anyone at that position. Totally overlooked. To his advantage. Whatever happens the Rams receiving Corp will be unstoppable next sesson. And......once the Rams sign Baker Mayfield as their backup qb.......it's Katy Bar The Door!....

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Robert Woods traded to The Titans for a 2023 6th round pick

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......