Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

set rating ranking

quick question --
am working on a set -- it is unpublished, however, i can see my would-be set rank climb as it's completed.
however, right now it's displaying 'rank 4' on my set despite it having a higher set rating than the current rank 3. (mine should be 3, even if it's unpublished, i would think, is what i'm getting at.)
isn't the 'set rating' the only thing that determines the rank? does something else come into play?
thanks to anyone who cares to help me out here --

Comments

• Options
    prgsdwprgsdw Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭

There is probably an all time finest set ranked above you. Take a look there as well as in the current set rankings.

• Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭✭

are you looking at the "SET RATING"? 4th column

• Options

yes. set rating, fourth column, number in blue.

this set has no difference between current / all time at the top. the top five slots are identical.
    i remain stumped. i figured my unpublished set would possibly update overnight with my additions that moved it to rank 3 with respect to set rating. i just don't get it. thank you both for trying to help.

• Options
    davin72davin72 Posts: 88 ✭✭✭

That has happened to me a couple of times. It took awhile but I went and checked and all of a sudden I was moved up to where I should have been. I think it’s just a glitch that finally fixes itself.