Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My first ever TTM 'graph success... Tommy G! And now... Cab!

Scarlem21Scarlem21 Posts: 238 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
Late last year I designed and printed some custom Skate cards to see if I could get some signed TTM. Had one show up in my mailbox today, Tommy Guerrero! I'll keep you all updated on the other 5 I sent out (Hawk, McGill, Caballero, Mullen, and Mountain). Thanks Tommy!
Jeff

Comments

• Options
    tulsaboytulsaboy Posts: 281 ✭✭✭

Those are neat looking! What did you do on the backs?
    kevin

• Options
    ArtVandelayArtVandelay Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭

Really cool. You definitely should get Hosoi, Alva, and Mark G in the next run!

• Options

@tulsaboy said:
    Those are neat looking! What did you do on the backs?
    kevin

Hi Kevin,
    Here's what the back of the Guerrero looks like and images of the other cards from the regular set that I made. Like the Guerrero, all six cards have a "signature series" version perfect for signatures.

• Options
    totallyraddtotallyradd Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

These cards are sick!!!! How did you go about getting some addresses? I use sportscollector.net and there isn't a lot of iconic skaters on there.

TTM: Mullen (looks like he will sign, but it takes months) and Caballero

Doesn't sign TTM: Tony Hawk, Mike McGill, Hosoi

Couldn't find Mountain, Alva, Guerrero, Gonzales

When I was a kid there was a Swatch Watch tour that came to Milwaukee. Besides Wrestlefest at County Stadium it was the greatest night for a kid my age (5th or 6th grade) at the time. Tony Hawk, Lance Mountain, Mat Hoffman, Ron Wilkerson, and all these other greats were there. It was pretty incredible. I'd love to get sigs from any of these guys.

Good luck!

• Options

I had a buddy of mine in the States help me with some addresses, he's done business personally with most of the 6 skaters on my Brigade checklist. I figured if I got 1 or 2 cards back that would be great, took a shot sending to them all though.

• Options

Here's another success story from my TTM Skate Card project... this sweet card signed by Cab showed up today, mailed it almost 6 months ago!