Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Free virtual coins

Thanks to another generous board member I now have coins no. 1 thru 24 in the LM Virtual Type set. If anybody needs any of these coins, feel free to PM me and I'll send you up to two answers free, no strings attached. Just remember me down the road.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psst! Hey, Robert...check this out. There is the complete list of the types you'll need. The first 24 are listed in there, and two others...

Since you were kind enough to offer freebies for newbies in this thread, you may request one free clue by posting a request in the original (master) thread. (Pick a coin, any coin...)

Of course, the first 24 were merely a warmup round. They are all public knowledge now. But from here on, the plot thickens... image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.