Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Whitman Baltimore Show PCGS submission question

Will PCGS be accepting walk through for World coins at Baltimore? And what I mean by that is on site grading and having them graded and returned at the show.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

Comments

• amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think I've ever seen them accept World Coins on walk through at a show....maybe if it was Canada or a similar country. My bet is you will have to make that phone call to find out.

• coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,721 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought I read that PCGS accepted walk through World coins at the recent Long Beach show- I suppose that venue would make it possible to offer the service. Been on the web site and it is not clear as to what the intentions are for the Whitman Show. I agree that a call will be needed to confirm/clarify if World walk through will be an option at Baltimore. It would be very cool if this question was seen, read and answered by PCGS as I suspect I am not the only one with this question...

• coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,721 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thought this might have interest as the show approaches

• 7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,228 ✭✭✭✭✭

All to rich for my blood, and would not pay the percentage fees for "big" items in any case. Their wait has me thinking twice about drop-off for more ordinary pieces...

Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.