Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Wanted: A nice 1958 topps baseball starter/partial set or lots - can buy or trade

Looking to start a nice Ex/Mt (or a little better) 1958t set. I've got a few stars, but pretty much need them all. I can buy, or have a ton of pretty much every other year from 1957 forward. Anybody got a stash?

Please let me know what you have and what you want. Thanks.

Mike
Bosox1976

Comments

• Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

I am glad there are still of few old school collectors around. I had a nice 58 set however after my wife passed in 2012 I sold off a very nice collection of vintage including all my graded sets which I retired. 58s seem to be tough to find in nice condition because of card stock however personally I love that set and the second set I bought in 1980 for $350.
    I am selling all my post 80 stuff in order to get back to the vintage stuff.

I hope you find what you are looking for………….they are out there.
    I recommend stay away from the guy who sells on eBay that’s inflated all the prices of vintage.

Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    cefy1cefy1 Posts: 430 ✭✭✭

pm sent

Always buying Gretzky PSA Graded

Need some 2007 A&G Regular Back Mini's PM if you have any and I will send my needs list.
  • Options
    purduepetepurduepete Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Mike - PM sent.

Tom

Collecting: Topps 1952-79, Bowman 1952-55, OPC 1965-71, and Pre-War White Sox cards