Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: 1988 Panini SuperSport basketball near set (11/12) Bird Magic Kareem Drazen Isiah - great shape!

scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭

Hi - selling the pictured near set of 11 (out of 12) basketball cards from the 1987-88 Panini SuperSport (Italian) set. These cards are very hard to locate, esp. as a near set!

Included are Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Kareem, Isiah, Drazen Petrovic, Oscar Schmidt, etc. The only one missing is Michael Jordan.

Appearance on these is fantastic! Corners are sharp throughout, centering is nice, etc. However, all of these cards came from a factory set. The factory sets grouped cards together with elastics. As such, the centers of some of these cards will have a small horizontal indentation on it. You can't really see it from the pics here, but note that it's there. PSA has dinged me for this on ones with this which I've submitted, and gotten 5-6s on them, despite the nicer appearance. Most people would probably advertise them as NM+, but trying to be more conservative.

Price is $160 shipped for the set - you won't be able to find another set like this for that price! Any listings on eBay that I see are all $100+ for each of the key cards here...

Thanks for looking......
Scott