Home Q & A Forum
Options

1996 $100 US super radar binary six-in-a-row center

I found this bill in the wild 2 days ago and I have no idea what it's worth is. The serial number is 27777772. I will add images as soon as I have mastered this interface.

Comments

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 25, 2022 9:58AM

$100?

If you found it on circulation it is presumably in circulated condition. That hurts value a little.

Best responses would come if you posted in the Currency forum. (In theory the Q&A forum is for coins and currency but I think more paper money experts will see it in the other forum).

• Options

Thank you I will post there. The bill is in great shape to have been in circulation since 1996. I have links to images.
    This is the face of the bill. This is of the serial number

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

That big tear and the fold wear are not good signs. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall