Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: XF45-MS63 Seated Half Dollars

Hi,

I'm continuing to work on my seated half dollar date set, and am hoping to add a few more nice coins to it. If you have any with choice surfaces for sale, please reach out! If they are nicely toned, PCGS, or CAC, even better!

I'm interested in all dates, as i'd replace my existing coins if yours is nicer. I'm primarily focused on XF45-AU58, but will also consider MS62/MS63 coin if the price is right.

Mike

Successful Transactions with: ryk, Valente151, dragon, GoldenEyeNumismatics, nolawyer, guitarwes, USMoneylover, catbert, crypto79, GAB, lkeigwin, nags, JJM, stman, sonoradesertrat, and 440+ eBay transactions.

Comments

• Options
    CrustyCrusty Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you check GFRC yet? He seems to get a set of halves every other month.

• Options

Yep, that's where a good portion of my set has come from! They have been great to work with.

GFRC has a bunch of nice coins, and a bunch of people who also want to compete against me at auction!

Successful Transactions with: ryk, Valente151, dragon, GoldenEyeNumismatics, nolawyer, guitarwes, USMoneylover, catbert, crypto79, GAB, lkeigwin, nags, JJM, stman, sonoradesertrat, and 440+ eBay transactions.