Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

I’ve got a 1970 s mint small date penny I found possibly floating roof

I’ve got a 1970 S Small date floating roof lease I think it is can I get some opinions and could I get the worse it’s all anybody could tell me how much is worth_**

Comments

• Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been in this hobby-industry for decades and have never heard of anyone actually paying more than a few cents over what a non-floating roof example would go for, regardless of what all the internet-fantasy-hype states about them. Perhaps there are some out there who will, but I haven't seen it. Sorry.

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

If it is really a small date then that is where all the money is. Best if you can post pictures.

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you selling or asking questions? you may be on the wrong forum.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    Jeffcdan1785Jeffcdan1785 Posts: 3
    edited February 22, 2022 10:53PM

I’m not sure but definitely selling if it’s worth anything And I’ve been trying to figure out how you upload pictures on here I’m not sure how you do it and I will

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 23, 2022 11:21AM

You can go to edit and you should be able to load pictures. Also, if you go to the testing forum page, you can test loading your pictures until you've got the picture loading situation figured out. You can save the pictures to the computer or load them to a draft from your phone. good luck.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members