Home Q & A Forum

PCGS not uploading photos to inventory

hello. I have been unable for the last 2 days to upload any photos to my inventory. had been working slow for lasty couple weeks but now I just keep getting same error message. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• stawickstawick Posts: 469 ✭✭✭✭

I have just started to attempt this. I was using the Trueview pix since I started, but with some NGC coins I bought, I've been trying to load photos for those. They are definitely <20Meg that the upload feature suggests (more like 60Kb or so, jpegs). So, I dunno???

• winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 21, 2022 11:12PM

I had the same problem from Friday on, but this afternoon I was able to load all of my photos for the past few days. I don’t know how to describe the following, but I seemed to have easier success using the screen one gets from clicking on the cert number of the coin first, and then using the “Add Photo” button.

Steve

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996