Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Roosevelt dime question

Question: Are there any instances where one coin can be used it two locations of the same set?

Dan

Comments

• MartinMartin Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 19, 2022 10:22PM

deleted
    Misread the question
    Martin

• labloverlablover Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

No, not to my knowledge when it's the same Cert. #.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

Didn't think so. Look on the price guide Roosevelt dimes. Click on the blue numbers to the left of 1970 66FB dime. look it over real good. Then look at the 70 Rev of 68 66FB. It's the same coin Used in the registry how... You can't look up in the registry some people have their sets blacked out. But looks like this coin is being used in two slots.

Dan

The pop report may help in this. Yes pop says 1 66FB and 1 66FB rev of 68. has to be same coin.

Dan

Seems that you would have to submit the coin two times to enable this to happen.

Dan
  • labloverlablover Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dan50 said:
    Seems that you would have to submit the coin two times to enable this to happen.

Is it the same Cert. #? If not, I would guess the coin was cracked-out and submitted for the "rev of 68". Same coin, but two different Cert. #'s.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers