Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

How do I sell my graded coins on pcgs?

Anyone have info on how I sell my graded coins on pcgs website. I can’t find any info on selling my coins.

Answers

• Options

• Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just looked up the 18-d Block Island in the price guide. Listed at $5 in 64, but doubtful you’ll find anyone to buy at that price. Did you pay to have that coin graded, or buy in bulk on the cheap? Someone who paid to have this coin graded lost big time.

• Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m not trying to be offensive but the shipping will cost more than the coin/plastic is worth. You could try a local coin show, giving it to a young numismatist, or seeing if the local bank will accept it for a deposit as is.

• Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,779 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here is a screen shot of the PCGS price guide for the Block Island D quarter to prove that what has been said is true, that quarter is only good for spending and should never have been sent it for grading.

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options
    privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭✭✭

@redmamabear said:
    Anyone have info on how I sell my graded coins on pcgs website. I can’t find any info on selling my coins.

What all do you have?

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• Options

I have 7 coins that are worth $$$$$$! I just photoshot that coin as example.

• Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,824 ✭✭✭✭✭

@redmamabear said:
    I have 7 coins that are worth $$$$$$! I just photoshot that coin as example.

Again, that coin is an example of a coin that is NOT worth money. Lots of new folks think they have coins that are worth a great deal of money, when what they really lack is in-depth market knowledge. If you want help here, you're gonna have to get a lot more specific. There are lots of good guys here but they can't help unless they know what you have first. Good luck!

Kind regards,

George

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭✭✭

@redmamabear welcome, show us the other 6 coins and you'll know where you stand $ wise. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall