Home Q & A Forum
Options

Wondering about a Morgan/Peace Dollar workshop.

Does anyone have any information on how i could host a Silver dollar workshop/Seminar, or whatever it may be called at the Coin shop that i work at? Any recommended Numismatist that i should contact? Of course, Ill Cover Expenses and pay for their time. Thank you for any help you guys can provide!
-CN

Comments

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CoinNovice said:
    [Does anyone have any information on how i could host a Silver dollar workshop/Seminar, or whatever it may be called at the Coin shop that i work at? ]

Why not ask the owner of the shop that you work for first?

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    CoinNoviceCoinNovice Posts: 151 ✭✭✭

@Steven59 said:

@CoinNovice said:
    [Does anyone have any information on how i could host a Silver dollar workshop/Seminar, or whatever it may be called at the Coin shop that i work at? ]

Why not ask the owner of the shop that you work for first?

He was the one that wanted me to organize this for his employees.
    Just thought this was one of the couple places i could ask.

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

You may want to join Vamworld.com ;)

Lots of great info there and members willing to help educate.
    They also have a video & book library so you may be able to show a video for your meeting rather than having someone travel to you. One of the members may also do a zoom meeting with you.

@messydesk is here on this forum and on vamworld and may be able to help you.

• Options
    CoinNoviceCoinNovice Posts: 151 ✭✭✭

@ifthevamzarockin said:
    You may want to join Vamworld.com ;)

Lots of great info there and members willing to help educate.
    They also have a video & book library so you may be able to show a video for your meeting rather than having someone travel to you. One of the members may also do a zoom meeting with you.

@messydesk is here on this forum and on vamworld and may be able to help you.

Thank you! i will join that now! thank you!