Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone know who these NBA autographs are of or from?

I have a good size collection of autographed game worn NBA shoes. I have two shoes that I cannot figure out whose they are and they were purchased in the late 80's or early 90's. I would be grateful if anyone can help figure it out. I think that possibly one of them is Willie Burton but not positive?

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll take a guess. Shoe on left kind of looks like Jerry Stackhouse. But am no expert. Other one no idea.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    swish54swish54 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭✭

Close up pictures where we can actually see the autographs would help get more responses.

• Options

Sorry, Let me try getting you another and it is attached here. Thank you, Ed.

Sharpened it as much as possible.

• Options
    Cs223406Cs223406 Posts: 142 ✭✭✭✭

I can attribute one of the sigs to willie burton, looks like early 90s miami heat era --oddly the opposite shoe has a #34 (burton's number)-- I have no idea what is written above it.

• Options

Thank you for confirming the Wille Burton autograph. I knew I had one somewhere but just couldn't read them. Hopefully I can get a hit on the other one.