Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

[WTS] Philippines - 1908/1908 S/S/S 1 Centavo (Allen 2.06b) NGC MS64BN TONED

** Philippines - 1908/1908 S/S/S 1 Centavo (Allen 2.06b) NGC MS64BN TONED**

Variety Description: Strongly repunched date and triple punched San Francisco mint mark.

Catalog: KM 163

Mintage: 2,187,00

NGC Population: 14 total examples graded. Highest grade at NGC in RB is MS64; highest grade at NGC in BN is also MS64.

BN: AU58 (2) MS62 (5) MS63 (1) MS64 (2)

RB: MS63 (1) MS64 (3)

Very, very, VERY scarce coin - especially in Mint State grades. So scarce, in fact, that few auction results exist. A recent PCGS MS65 MS65RB sold through Heritage on January 14, 2022 for $5,040 (includes Buyer's Premium.) I have also been informed that an MS64RD also sold in January 2022 for $5,500.

My asking price is $5,000 OBO. I will always consider reasonable offers as well as trades for gold/silver. If a trade is worked out, I will use a LCS back home as the middleman (if necessary, so we can test anything sent to me to guarantee authenticity/PM content.)

Highly desirable/collectible and highly attractive coins like this do NOT come available for sale often - hence the sky high prices - although at some point I will most likely also offer my MS64RB (from the same submission) for sale as well. (Want to do a package deal for both? I'll list the other one and make it official.)

Shipping: I will ship this fully insured via USPS Registered Mail with Signature Confirmation at no additional cost.

Payment: I will accept PayPal (add 3% for PPGS), Stripe, Money Order, or the aforementioned trades for PM.

I personally submitted this coin to NGC last year and just received it back - meaning it's a fresh, clean slab. If you require any additional photos beyond the ones provided, or have any further questions about the coin, please feel free to ask. I am here to help. If you need references, I have plenty of them from over at CoinTalk as well as on Reddit, or you could check my eBay feedback from when I sold there. I will say that I am a US Navy Veteran and I do not "mess around" when it comes to customer service. I take care of you like I want people to take care of me: courtesy, professionalism, etc. I care that I do good work and that you are happy with the quality of service I provide.

Comments