Home Sports Talk

Sports photos that crack you up

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are there any spprts photos that make you laugh every time you see them?

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a classic, Lebron getting angry at J.R. Smith.

edited February 13, 2022 5:23AM

And then J.R. Smith joined the Lakers with Lebron, and...

This photo of Ali trying to get into Frazier's head always cracks me up. Muhammad Ali showed up at Frazier's training camp and stood outside and looked in the window at Frazier.

This one is one of my all time favorites, Aaron Rodgers dressed like a cowboy.

This is a classic.

This photo of Jay Cutler with Fluffy always cracks me up.

• countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

This one of stevek at the game gets me every time.

I know it's a staged photo, but still...

This is the PG edited version.

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 13, 2022 9:27AM

Batter Up!

That stupid twerking touchdown dance Antonio Brown used to do.

• VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.

• LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

• LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

@countdouglas said:
    This one of stevek at the game gets me every time.

Yikes!

Kevin Durant phone home.

• VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 18, 2022 2:20PM

This always makes me crack up.

Cigarette check
    Bottle of Fresca check
    Folding chair check

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

@Justacommeman said:
    This always makes me crack up.

Cigarette check
    Bottle of Fresca check
    Folding chair check

I almost posted that image of Lenny the Cool earlier when I scrolling through my favorites. Don't forget to set the scene - that pic was taken during halftime of the first AFL-NFL Championship Game (Super Bowl I), which adds to the humor in my opinion.

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 18, 2022 5:02PM

^^^^^^^^^^^

If I ever get divorced this picture is going up in the living room. My Farrah Fawcett poster as well

I've never smoked but I considered taking it up after seeing this pic the first time

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......