Home Sports Talk

this happened today

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

number 16 at the waste management phoenix open is a house party masquerading as a golf hole at a pga tournament

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, even an international soccer game.......try to top this

https://youtu.be/lqcsmUZU5ic

you'll never be able to outrun a bad diet

Comments

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Boom

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,600 ✭✭✭✭✭

You beat me to the thread creation. We did see it. Just a fantastic memorable moment for Sam. A lifetime memory for him and myself, to be sure. Sure to be shown every year on the TV broadcast every year when this hole is played. Did not get tired of seeing the replays. BTW my thread title was going to be"A Raining Cascade of Cups Falling From The Sky". What a sight. A 15 min. clean up. I hope Sam took a few cups home to put on his mantle along with the ball.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a fun hole to watch, I always enjoyed the island hole at The Players, I think the course is called TPC Sawgrass.

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

That was a great moment at the 16th!

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 13, 2022 3:28PM

I forgot how insane the grandstand set up is on this course on 16. So fun

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

I heard he won a Waste Management Trash Truck for the hole in one. ;)

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.