Home Sports Talk

Gearing up for the big game

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 10, 2022 11:52AM in Sports Talk

Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the tip, Mark. I'm not going to show this to The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant...... no need to....the Jerseys, banners, flags, and house decorations are coming in daily! FedX is working overtime! We're having a PARTY! OH, GOD.! I just wanted to kick back and watch the game in peace....... that's not going to happen. Oh, well.......GO RAMS!.....GO BENGALS!.....I hope it's a good exciting close game! You gotta' love those Bengals.....but my heart is with the Rams......

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just landed at LAX. It's happening. The SB is in the air

m

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

@Justacommeman said:

m

Where did you come in from?.....And yes people have got the Super Bowl fever in SoCal.......So nice....Ram hats and Jerseys and car flags,....everywhere...... I like it.....go to the post office, gas station, bank....strangers are talking to each other and having fun...the RAMS.....its a good thing.....

@Hydrant said:

@Justacommeman said:

m

Where did you come in from?.....And yes people have got the Super Bowl fever in SoCal.......So nice....Ram hats and Jerseys and car flags,....everywhere...... I like it.....go to the post office, gas station, bank....strangers are talking to each other and having fun...the RAMS.....its a good thing.....

I flew in from NY. In the American terminal and on the walk to Uber tons of fans in uniforms and SB volunteers to point out of towners in the right direction. The weather here is unreal. Happy for the fans. They can have a few sun days.

m

Welcome home! And yea, the weather is very warm here. Lot's of sunshine and blue skys.......the people from back East that are here for the game must be scratching their heads!

I just want them all to leave on Monday

m

@Justacommeman said:
    I just want them all to leave on Monday

m

Spoken like a true Detroit transplant!..... I love you, brother!

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,711 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:

... tons of fans in uniforms and SB volunteers to point out of towners in the right direction.

Another Bengals Fan! Welcome!

Take the 105 east to the 405 north. Keep driving until the 405 merges with the 5. Then that will merge to the 580 towards the ocean! You'll drive right by your hotel. Enjoy your time in Los Angeles!

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions