Home Sports Talk
Options

Who is going to win Super Bowl LVI?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,195 ✭✭✭✭✭

Make your official pick, who is going to win Super Bowl LVI?

Who is going to win Super Bowl LVI?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bengals

The Bengals are going to win, Joe Burrow is on fire and will lead his team to victory. The Bengals went into Tennessee and beat the Titans, went into Kansas City and beat the Chiefs, and they will handle the Rams.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bengals

The way the playoffs have been it’s going to be the team that has the ball last I think.

I want Cincy to win so I threw them a vote 🤷‍♂️

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rams

I'm rooting for Staffy, Michel, Floyd to win and get us Dawgs the top spot in SBMVP different players from the same college if one of them is it - would be 4 from UGA.

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rams

And squares, I'm rooting for squares to win me some moolah.

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bengals

I think the Rams have more talent. I can see them with a large lead early in the 2nd half. I can see them just trying to run the clock out. Burrow leads a furious comeback to win.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 9, 2022 10:09AM
    Bengals

Whoops I hit the wrong button. I like the Rams to win. I think the Bengals O Line doesn't hold up

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bengals

@Justacommeman said:
    { I think the Bengals O Line doesn't hold up}

Hold up? I'm just hoping they show up!

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rams

I gotta go with the Rams. I think this is Stafford's redemption for all of those years festering in Detroit. And I think Aaron Donald will end up being the defensive MVP. Burrow is riding a wave but maybe I think he might now be in the tube and it is about to break............

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rams

methinks the disparity between LA's d-line & Cincy's o-line is going to be the difference in the game

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rams

I have a vested interest for the Rams as my $100 futures bet placed in September will pay $1400. But I wouldn’t be upset at all to see the Bengals win. What an incredible story to go from 4 wins to Super Bowl Champions in one year.
    If the Rams win they bought their victory
    If the Bengals win they drafted theirs.
    GM’s all over the league will be watching this one closely.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rams

I love Burrow, but I'm afraid he's going to have a long day. These games are won and lost in the trenches.

Rams 27 Bengals 24

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭
    Rams

Rams. Former SoCal guy and big time Eric Dickerson fan back in the day.

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rams

If we are predicting scores -

Rams 31, Bengals 17

Burrow sacked 4 times, 2 ints.....

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    threeofsixthreeofsix Posts: 565 ✭✭✭✭
    Rams

I going with the Rams since they recently lost a SB and will want to recover from that loss.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one.
    Live long, and prosper.
  • Options
    Bengals

Rams had a tough time beating the 49ers and Jimmy G.. Burrow is light years better than Jimmy G., so I'm going with the Bengals.