Home Sports Talk

The epitome of "having a bad day"

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

Geezuz!! Is that poor girl ok??

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like a Naked Gun scene.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

Don't know Paul, I actually wondered that myself. Looks like a pretty bad hit to have blown through the wall. Looking closer just to the left of the break kinda looks like a piece of rebar like it was part of the wall construction. Glad she missed that!! Sure as hell had to hurt, somebody maybe like you or me perhaps not so much, but I doubt she weighed more than 110 lbs, if that. Skaters I've seen are kinda on the tiny side.

I go on Drudge Report from time to time, and at the bottom, after all the stories and news are sometimes links to things like this. Some are pretty sketchy, some I know I couldn't post.

Hope you're doin' ok, Spring isn't too far off, hang in their pal.

Al

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MCMLVTopps said:

@perkdog said:

Don't know Paul, I actually wondered that myself. Looks like a pretty bad hit to have blown through the wall. Looking closer just to the left of the break kinda looks like a piece of rebar like it was part of the wall construction. Glad she missed that!! Sure as hell had to hurt, somebody maybe like you or me perhaps not so much, but I doubt she weighed more than 110 lbs, if that. Skaters I've seen are kinda on the tiny side.

I go on Drudge Report from time to time, and at the bottom, after all the stories and news are sometimes links to things like this. Some are pretty sketchy, some I know I couldn't post.

Hope you're doin' ok, Spring isn't too far off, hang in their pal.

Al

It’s around 40 degrees and staying that way all week, lots of melted snow and messy but I will take it.

Hope your well my friend