Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

UPDATED....WTB: 1989 Topps Traded PSA 10 Football

MunnymanMunnyman Posts: 59 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy 1989 Topps Traded football commons graded PSA 10. I have the stars, but looking for many of the commons/non stars. Please let me know what you have and willing to let go. Thank you, John

Comments

• Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

See PM

Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options

Bump

• Options

Still looking.....

• Options

Looking for all those set builders who started a set and now regret it, but you're in too deep. I have several sets I've started over the years because the design was cool or I bought a couple boxes and had a majority of the set. Now years later I'm a card or two short and can't find them anywhere. I have to think (and hope) I'm not alone in this. I would like to see if anyone can help on 2 of my remaining sets and let me put them to bed. Also, I would love to hear about anyone else's set choices and see if we can help with their completions.......Let's check those boxes we have stored in the closet and help with some closure.

I'll start with these two set:

2008 Donruss Elite Aspirations Football. Card Number 107- Josh Johnson #'d to 89
    2017 Immaculate Football. Card Number 20- Paxton Lynch #'30 (Ruby)

I know! These are minor cards that have little to no value, but I can't find them anywhere. I'm confident someone has them sitting in a "junk" box somewhere. I know I have tons of cards just like this sitting around that aren't worth my time listing for sale.

Thank you. John

• Options

Bump

• Options

Still looking.....

Also looking for 1980 Topps Super Football in PSA 9 or 10. Please send your lists of available cards.

Thank you very much