Home Sports Talk

for the second season in a row the Cardinals started strong, then tanked

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

you'll never be able to outrun a bad diet

Comments

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 8, 2022 5:11PM

Kyler Murray is just a so-so quarterback. He's too small. He looks good early in the season....every season..... running around like the second coming of Mahomes, etc....but then he gets hit by the big boys and his little body can't take it as the season goes on.

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    The reason is simple......Kyler Murray is just a so-so quarterback. He's too small. He looks good early in the season....every season..... running around like the second coming of Mahomes, etc....but then he gets hit by the big boys and his little body can't take it as the season goes on. That's just the way it is......PLUS....him having to play 4 games against the Rams and 49er defense every year?.......he's a WRECK 3/4 of the way through the season. He's a sitting duck! The Cardinals will NEVER go anywhere with him behind center......everyone knows that!!!!

my babysitting rates just went way up

you'll never be able to outrun a bad diet

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 7, 2022 5:34PM

The Cardinals went 3-1 against the Rams and 49ers. 4-2 against the NFC West. Kliff Kingsbury's teams have ALWAYS sucked the second half of the year and I'm being kind to the words always and sucked.

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beware women grown old who were never anything but young.

~Charles Bukowski