Home Sports Talk

Celebrity sports fans

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Name some famous people and the teams they are a fan of. If you're curious about how I got this idea, I got this idea reading a story about how Mark Wahlberg, a big Patriots fan, recently said that he wants to play Bill Belichick in a biopic about Tom Brady.

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know Samuel L. Jackson is a huge Lakers fan. Here he is at a Lakers game dressed in Lakers gear.

Spike Lee is an obsessive Knicks fan who always sits courtside and badgers the opposing teams players and the refs.

I remember when Spike Lee and Reggie Miller used to lock horns at games, and they would go back and forth with eachother during the game, Spike Lee would try to get into Reggie Miller's head.

And when Reggie Miller retired and became a broadcaster, Spike Lee was seen walking behind him during a broadcast and giving Miller the stink eye.

• countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

Paul Rudd is from the area, and is also a Chiefs and Jayhawks fan, but it was super annoying seeing him everywhere during the Royals 2014-15 run. He was even down on the field in the scrum celebrating with the players after clinching the 2014 A.L. Championship, like HE had done something.

@countdouglas said:
    Paul Rudd is from the area, and is also a Chiefs and Jayhawks fan, but it was super annoying seeing him everywhere during the Royals 2014-15 run. He was even down on the field in the scrum celebrating with the players after clinching the 2014 A.L. Championship, like HE had done something.

Using his celebrity status to full advantage! 😂😂

Jerry Seinfeld is a big Mets fan.

California native George Brett was a Raiders/Bo Jackson fan back in the day, and could occasionally be spotted on the sidelines. Upper Deck captured him on this card. I'm sure he's switched to being a Chiefs fan, now.

Vince Vaughn is a Cubs fan.

Will Smith is a 76ers fan. In West Philadelphia born and raised...

Jack Nicholson made a tradiotion out of sitting courtside at every Lakers home game, I'm not sure but I don't think he's ever missed a Lakers home game for decades.

Drew Carry is a Browns fan.

Oh snap, Steph Curry is a Panthers fan, go cats!

Tara Reid is an Eagles fan.

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 5, 2022 12:28PM

Many years ago I had a seat at Dodger Stadium..... The celebrity in the photo had the seat next to me. AHHaaaa.... It was difficult to concentrate on the game. Meredith MacRae. Lovely young lady..... R.I.P.

Jamie Foxx is a Cowboys fan.

Bill Murray is a Bears fan.

• LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shaq loves his Cowboys!

Mr McConaughey says "hook em horns"!

Michael Keaton loves his Pirates!

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dicky V is a Rays fans

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.