Home Sports Talk

USA or Canada?

MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone care Canada is up 1-0 at soccer halftime?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

Comments

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:
    Anyone care Canada is up 1-0 at soccer halftime?

I do. I'm not thrilled. So many chances no back of the net

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ouch, and they dominate us in curling too.................

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

Canada 2-0 final

For all 1 of you who aren’t watching but care

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:
    Canada 2-0 final

Boo ( in French )

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:
    Canada 2-0 final

I watched unfortunately :s

• spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very bad, ouch.

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • electrodeelectrode Posts: 212 ✭✭✭

I do! Instead of the watching the AFC Championship game my tv was turned on to the soccer match,can't wait for the Canadian and USA female hockey teams playing for the Gold Medal in the Olympics.

• element159element159 Posts: 493 ✭✭✭

I'm (mostly) happy to see Canada finally do well, though I do not at all like it being a 2-0 victory against the USA. This USA team has more talent that ever, and though we (USA) will probably still qualify, we should be doing much better.