Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Great Pele' collection

Hi to everybody. I am waiting but I wish to sell the entire collection cards of Pele'. I have some photo Press 1958 incredibles, some cards like Titulares and alifabolaget team, very rare like Imperia, Lampo 1961, Edis 1970-71, or Calciatori in campo with packet, nuzzi, moncalieri with packet, collection rare Miroir sprint Also album in great condition from 1958 with also aquarela and others. I am waiting other cards that I have buied.
If you want other informations contact me, but please the value is important, so only really interested and for all the collection.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a416dy08mbqhwti/AADFDOe9OsB9k-uufFXOcDi1a?dl=0

Comments

• Options

I wish to remeber that only for 1958 alifabolaget team, 1958 titulares team , album weltmesiterschaft 1958, album aquarela 1958, Imperia 1963, lampo 1961, Nuzzi, Lampo-calciatori in campo with packet 1964, saim moncalieri with packet 1961, Edis 1970-71, ediraf 1974, miroir sprint 1961 single and with uncut three card, Ruiz romero 1963 uncut, the value is very high and also some postcards are rare.
    I am waiting other cards that I have buied.
    If someone is interested I live in Italy and I can ship out of Europe.
    If you want other informations contact me.

• Options
    DEFPOTECDEFPOTEC Posts: 99 ✭✭✭

Intrigued. What’s your asking price?

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

BST Board

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options

@Ironmanfan said:
    BST Board

IMF

Excuse me I don't understand.

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

your post is better suited for the Buy Sell & Trade Board

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options

OK thank you I will post there.